Ethan Miller, Getty Images
10. Reba's Outfit Changes: Last year, we counted six glamorous costume changes for the entertainment icon, including a form-fitting blue sequined dress that showed the 56-year-old has the body of a 26-year-old! With her keen eye for fashion, as seen year after year on the ACMs, it's no wonder the redheaded beauty has her own clothing line.
9. ACM Songwriter of the Year award: In a genre that's all about lyrics, well, it's about darn time! For the first time since the '60s, the ACM has added this new category to its show. The 2012 ACM Songwriter of the Year nominees -- Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip, Luke Laird and David Lee Murphy -- are responsible for recent, chart-scaling songs by the likes of Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Chris Young and many more.
8. ACM Fan Jam: The Zac Brown Band will act as Reba and Blake's satellite hosts, emceeing the second annual Fan Jam, held during the awards broadcast at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino. ACM New Artist of the Year nominees Brantley Gilbert, Hunter Hayes and Scotty McCreery will perform on the satellite stage, along with Zac Brown Band, in front of a live audience who will also see what's going on inside the awards show from multiple big screens.
7. Surprise Guests: The ACM Awards are all about explosive performances, whether it be with racy attire or setting the stage on fire. And the Academy is notoriously tight-lipped about surprise duets, making the live broadcast that much more exciting. Last year, Steven Tyler joined a pink-haired Carrie Underwood for a medley of hits, while raven-haired Rihanna sang with Sugarland. Who from the pop, rock or rap worlds might join this year? We can't wait to see.
Rick Diamond, Getty Images
5. Album of the Year: This is one of the hardest categories of the night, with each project having a great chance at winning. Will it go to the biggest seller, Jason Aldean? Or to the Grammy's pick for Country Album of the Year, Lady Antebellum? The most-nominated singer of the night, Kenny Chesney, has a stellar album amongst the mix, and then there's Miranda Lambert who's already won twice in this category. But don't count out the chart-topping critical favorite, Eric Church's 'Chief.' And certainly don't put too much money down if betting on this category.
4. Fashion: While the CMA Awards are more of the black-tie ball, the ACMs are its after-party. Fashion has historically been more trendy at the Las Vegas show, not to mention sexy. Expect plunging necklines and heightened hemlines, and a lot more Levi's than Louboutins.
3. Performances: First of all, we just can't wait to see how in the world the ACM is going to fit in time to give out trophies, with as many performances as there are scheduled for the night! In addition to the Fan Jam artists (see No. 8), other superstars set to take the stage include Blake Shelton, Rascal Flatts, Chris Young, the Band Perry, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Toby Keith, Miranda Lambert and Tim McGraw.
2. Who Will Win Entertainer of the Year? If it could only be a five-way tie ... Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton and Taylor Swift are this year's deserving nominees for the ACM's top honor, with each having had tremendous success since last year's awards. The winner will be chosen by a combination of industry and fan votes, which makes this one even harder to predict.
1. Blake and Reba's Jokes: No one is off limits when it comes to the ACM co-hosts poking fun of celebrities and even their own friends. Not you, Angelina Jolie (or you, Angelina Jolie's leg). Or you, Kardashian sister. Or even you, Taylor Swift. And with Blake's irreverent sense of humor, the folks at CBS just might want to be on a five-second delay, to have the option of bleeping!