Todd Williamson, Getty Images
Announcing the happy news on Twitter, Kelly wrote just today, "I'M ENGAGED!!!!! I wanted y'all to know!! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
Just a few weeks ago, Kelly had opened up about her relationship with Brandon, an artist manager who's the son of Kelly's longtime manager Narvel Blackstock and the stepson of Reba McEntire. "We are totally going to get married," she predicted to Ellen DeGeneres.
The happy couple started dating 10 months ago, but don't expect them to throw a big wedding, like good friends Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. "I've never been the girl to plan a wedding," Kelly also told Ellen DeGeneres. "We will probably elope."
See Photos of Music's Newlyweds
- Brantley Gilbert & Jana Kramer
- Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert
- Wynonna & Cactus Moser
- Thomas Rhett & Lauren Gregory
- Angaleena Presley & Jordan Powell
- Jake Owen & Lacey Buchanan
- Dave Haywood & Kelli Cashiola
- Chris Tyrell & Hillary Scott
- Jennifer Nettles & Justin Miller
- Marcel & Jessica Andrews
- Lindsey Crawford & Matt Stillwell
- Jon Cody Finger & Tayla Lynn